Dental implants can replace missing teeth permanently. They provide excellent support and long-term stability for people who suffer from failing teeth and other dental-related problems. Medical studies have reported that the success rate of implants is well over 95%.
A dental implant consists of 3 parts:
- The crown is the visible part of the prosthetic tooth.
- The implant abutment is the connector that provides support.
- The implant screw permanently attaches to your jaw and serves as a root for your new teeth.
Signature 28 Denture Professionals use a strong medical-grade implant fixture that is made of Titanium. A General Dentist or a Periodontist will surgically fuse the implant(s) to your lower or upper jaw. Over the next 6 to 12 weeks, the jawbone heals and grows around the implant. The implants are incredibly comfortable to wear and require little maintenance. They can produce a beautiful natural-looking smile that can resolve joint pain and bite problems.
Common reasons for getting dental implants are:
- Achieve a confident smile
- Enhance facial tissues
- Provide better support to a bridge or denture
- The jawbone is protected and does not deteriorate
- Restore chewing and digestion
- Better diets that include a wide variety of nuts and fruits
- Resolve speech difficulties